Designed for simplicity the Lumen T3 Light combines sleek modern design with functionality.
The Lumen T3 Light is the perfect option to provide extra light where it’s needed – from offices to collaborative spaces and quiet rooms.
Type of bulb: SMD 2835*30pcs
Colour rendering: Ra > 80
Colour temperature: 3000K
Luminous flux: 400Lm
Switch: 3-way touch dimmer
Input voltage: 100-240V~0.5A Max 50/60Hz
Output voltage: 24V-0.5A
Life time: 15,000 hours
Protective Class: Glass Ⅲ
Power plug: UL’CE
Exposed wire length: 1850mm
• Anodized Colours: Grey Blue, Aluminium, Golden Coffee, Black
• Painting Colours: White, Black
3 Years Warranty
Subject to any express or implied statutory requirement, BDSS offers the following warranty.
BDSS conditionally warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the time period offered on the product under normal 40 hour/ 5 day weekly usage, commencing from the date of invoice.
BDSS at its discretion undertakes to replace or repair (at its option) any component found to be faulty in material or workmanship (subject to the provisions below) within the warranty period offered on the product.
All inspections, repairs or replacements will be carried out at BDSS’s premises.
After inspection, BDSS will repair or replace (at its option) any part or product covered by this warranty at no cost to the client.
THIS WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO:
• The original purchaser and is non-transferable.
• Faulty materials and / or workmanship in the product.
• Products sold and used within Australia.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
• Damage arising from abnormal use.
• Normal wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Damage incurred during transit.
• Modifications or attachments that are not approved by BDSS.
• Products used for rental or hire purposes.
• Upholstery coverings (these are covered only by supplier warranty; BDSS will not be liable for recovering costs associated with faulty coverings).
• Castors (These are covered under warranty for a period of 12 months)
• Any indirect or consequential loss.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE NULL AND VOID IF:
• The product has been abused, damaged or modified after delivery.
• The original product ID/care label (showing date of manufacture) has been damaged, altered or removed.
• The fault or the defect is caused by the user weight exceeding the weight rating of the chair.
All maintenance and repair work must be carried out by an authorized BDSS representative or repair agent.
All costs associated with the return of the product to BDSS are to be borne by the purchaser and the product must be returned.
24 HOUR USE
Normal commercial usage for seating is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, forty (40) hour work week. To the extent that a product has been used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner (unless the product is specifically rated for 24 hour use).